All Catholics at every Mass repeat the so-called “Profession of Faith,” “ . . . On the third day he rose again.He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.” Yet only a few Poles take these words seriously.
Thus, every week, these people talk about the return of Jesus and the end of the world associated with it. How is it possible then that they lead their daily lives as if they have never heard about this?
The basic reason is ignorance. Poles are biblically illiterate. Do a self-check. When was the last time you devoted yourself to personal Bible reading?
“From the research on processes that is in progress emerged a vision, which figuratively – or perhaps, unfortunately, literally – must be called apocalyptic . . . The apocalypse has appeared to us on the horizon of thought in result of a complex enquiry path that for a long time has been focusing on the implications of the brain research conducted in the last decades for our understanding of man.” Prof. Andrzej Zybertowicz: an interview for the Go Against the Tide TV, December 2015, “Will Science Turn Back to God?” The entire interview can be found on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwteSGrvbtw
IT IS NOT A JOKE!
The Apostle Peter predicted that in the future people would be scoffing at the prospect of the end of the world and the second coming of Jesus to earth.
“Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, ‘Where is the promise of His coming?’” (2 Peter 3:3-4)
Jesus said, “For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.” (Mat. 24:38-39)
DO WE KNOW THE DATE OF THE END OF THE WORLD?
Jesus clearly predicted His second coming to earth and the end of the world, for example:
“And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Mat. 28:20)
“Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come.” (Rev. 2:25)
“‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’ Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.” (Rev. 22:20)
Even though Jesus did not give a specific date of His return, He was aware that His disciples would be able to recognize the nearness of this event.
“ . . . and all the more as you see the day drawing near.” (Heb. 10:25)
HOW TO RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS OF THE APPROACHING APOCALYPSE?
The Apostle Paul in the First Letter to the Thessalonians presents a very interesting sign of direct imminence of Jesus’ return and the beginning of the Time of the Apocalypse, namely, the pouring out of God’s wrath upon humans who had rejected Him.
“While they are saying, ‘Peace and safety!’ then DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON THEM SUDDENLY LIKE LABOR PAINS UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD, AND THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE.” (1 Thes. 5:3)
We can hear such news in the realm of media with increasing frequency:
“The European Commission seeks to strengthen its collaboration with communist China for the purpose of carrying out common commitments concerning all three pillars of the United Nations, peace and security, human rights, and development.” Go Against the Tide TV, May 3, 2019
The clause, “While they are saying, ‘Peace and safety!’” indicates commonly accepted political climate or worldwide agreement. An analogous situation occurred back in the ancient times during the construction of the Tower of Babel. Then too, people believed that without God, but united in a common endeavor, they would build a “brave new world.” God intervened and confused their languages. The contemporary leftist elites make references to this anti-God plan without any hint of embarrassment. The structure of the European Parliament building patterned after the Tower of Babel is an apt example:
THE BIBLE PREDICTS THE END OF THE WORLD!
- Preparations for establishment of the world government under the leadership of a dictator, whom the Bible calls the Antichrist (2 Thes. 2:3-10)
- Dismantling of national states and an attempt to divide the world into political blocs, such as the European Union (Rev. 17:12)
- Formation of the secular state of Israel and its entering into an international peace agreement, including construction of a new Jewish temple in Jerusalem – a part of the temple will be designated for other religions. (Rev. 11:1-2)
ONE WORLD RELIGION BASED IN ROME – Revelation 17
- Unification of all religions pursued by Pope Francis occurring in front of our eyes, “Today, we too in the name of God, in order to safeguard peace, need to enter together as one family into an ark which can sail the stormy seas of the world: the ark of fraternity. . . . There is no alternative: we will either build the future together or there will not be a future.” – Pope Francis during an interreligious meeting under the motto “Human Fraternity” at the Sheikh Zayed’s Memorial, United Arab Emirates, February 2, 2019.
- Relocation of the center of world economy from the Atlantic region to the Middle East, near ancient Babylon, modern-day Iraq (Rev. 18)
- Total control of economic exchange by means of chipping the entire human population
“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.” (Rev. 13:16-17)
An example of this trend can be observed in Poland! Below is a new electronic ID with a chip placed on the forehead:
- Unprecedented in history collapse of morality permeating the whole humanity, characterized mainly by sexual deviations and rebellion of children against their parents (Rom. 1, 2 Tim. 3)
- Universal foolishness and turning away from the truth (2 Tim. 4)
- Contempt for human life and organ trafficking (Rev. 18)
THERE IS A RESCUE!
Even though these terrible signs of the end of our civilization are visible with increasing clarity, the Time of Grace still continues. What does it mean?
Two thousand years ago, Jesus paid on the Cross the penalty for all your sins! He resurrected and today, He is knocking on the door of your heart. He wants you to invite Him personally. Jesus wants to rescue you from eternal hell, which otherwise will be your destiny on account of your sins.
“There is none who does good, there is not even one. . . . for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” (Rom. 3:12,23)
Therefore, in order to go to heaven you must:
- Agree with God that you are a sinner and that all you deserve is eternal damnation in hell.
- Reject all the false ways of salvation, which you have pursued so far, such as attempts to gain merit for salvation by being a good person or attending a church.
- Believe that Jesus Christ is God, who took a form of a man, lived a sinless life, voluntarily went to the Cross to die for your sins, and resurrected on the third day!
- Personally ask Jesus to forgive all your sins and give you eternal life.
An example of a prayer:
God, I know I have sinned against You and deserve Your wrath. I acknowledge that Jesus took on Himself the penalty I deserve. I don’t want to live a life of sin any longer, and I’m calling on You, Lord Jesus, for Your salvation, cleansing with Your Blood, and Your dwelling in my life forever. Thank You for Your amazing grace, forgiveness, and the gift of eternal life! I desire to be Yours forever. Amen!”
God is treating you very seriously. He gave you free will. You may choose to persist in rebellion against Him and bear the consequences of this choice in hell. Should you live during the generation of the last days, you will taste the governance of the devil, which will be a lot tougher than what the movie, “Apocalypse Now,” depicts.
Or you may accept, even today, a seat prepared by Jesus specifically for you – a pass to heaven – and observe the increasingly terrible socio-political reality on earth without fear.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
Imagine you are a firefighter in a skyscraper engulfed in flames. You know the one and only emergency exit, but people around you are not aware of the danger or can’t see the evacuation route. What would you do? This is why Jesus let us remain here on earth until now – to let all the people know how to find refuge from the approaching calamity as soon as possible.
“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.” (2 Cor. 5:20)
Prof. Zybertowicz asks, “Is there a sufficient number of people, who believe strong enough in the spiritual legacy of the Christian Civilization to engage in the process of desacralization of scientific knowledge?” – Suicide of the Enlightenment?, 2015
If you want to join the team of firefighters, contact the nearest church of biblical Christians:
Watch the Go Against the Tide TV daily LIVE program at 1 PM for fresh news about the approaching Apocalypse! idzpodprad.pl * youtube.com/idzpodpradtv
megakosciol.pl / facebook.com/megakosciol / youtube.com/megakosciol / firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: 81 466 93 04
If you came across this tract after the mass disappearing of Christians worldwide, you must know that you got caught in the Time of the Apocalypse. The Time of Grace, that is, the offer of free salvation through sincere calling to Jesus has ended. Yet, you still have a chance. It will be hard; you will suffer, but there is still a rescue in Jesus. Ask Him for salvation. You must read the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible, and under no circumstances accept a mark/chip on your forehead or your hand, as this means eternal death. (Rev. 19:20, 20:4)